Customer Succes Engineer
We are looking for a Customer Success Engineer to join our team in Bucharest. Your mission will be to serve as the customers’ trusted technical advisor and to make sure our customers get the most out of our service.
You will work directly with a wide range of international customers, you'll be exposed to various technical scenarios and you will act as an interface between our development team and our customers.
- Provide technical advisory and support for the issues raised by our customers
- Perform onboarding and product training to customers, ongoing technical guidance
- Communicate constantly with our customers in order to overcome their technical issues and ensure they get the best of our platform
- Gather customer insights and understand product challenges, shortcomings, and missing features that are retention risks
- Ensure that client issues are properly resolved in coordination with Development and other internal teams
- Gain and maintain an expert knowledge of Pentest-Tools.com platform and services
This is a technical role and the ideal candidate should have the following:
- Previous work experience in a role of Customer Success Engineer, Security Consultant, Technical Support or Pre-sales Engineer
- Practical understanding of networking concepts and troubleshooting
- Practical understanding of web application architecture
- Practical understanding of IT Security concepts
- Strong social, presentation, and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written (English and Romanian)
- Attention to detail and willingness to 'go the extra mile' to fix a problem
- Working experience with corporate IT environments is a plus
- Competitive salary
- You will be working in a great team of passionate IT security enthusiasts
- It is a full-time position, but you'll have plenty of flexibility when needed (including work from home)
- The office is in a central location (Piata Romana)
- Self-development is highly encouraged, both in IT security and customer success
We are a young and dynamic security company with a global presence. We are developing https://pentest-tools.com, a leading platform for penetration testing and vulnerability assessments which helps companies around the world become more resilient against cyber attacks. Our users range from security specialists to system administrators, web developers and IT managers.
You should know that at Pentest-Tools.com your work matters and it is being used by thousands of users every day. We value our team and we do our best that each colleague develops himself both professionally and personally within the team.
We have won
- Best Innovation Award at How to Web 2018
- Grand Prize at Innovation Labs 2017
- More than 1 million users last year
- Clients from 45 countries around the Globe
- Countless security vulnerabilities found
If you're up for this challenge, we want to meet you! Send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.