Why choose our managed pentesting services
Time and cost savings
Traditional pentesting involves lengthy negotiations, approvals, talks with the purchasing department and so on. We don't make you go through that.
Quality service delivery
We provide high-quality pentesting services faster than the traditional method, by combining our technical expertise with our fully-fledged platform of 25+ security testing tools and automation features.
Comprehensive, detailed pentesting reports
We help you excel at reports and save valuable time in your engagements. Get an accurate security posture of your website & web apps with vulnerability details and remediation advice to improve.
Expertise opinion on vulnerability assessment
Rely on our team of certified security professionals to perform a pentesting assessment and provide comprehensive, detailed reports.
The scope of our work
What can we pentest & Red Team exactly?
Your digital footprint and employees via reconnaissance, vulnerability scanning and exploitation, phishing, wireless penetration testing and other Red Teaming initiatives
Your public websites by discovery, scanning with a vast arrays of tools and methodologies, and manual penetration testing
Your external networks Black Box & Grey Box Penetration Testing, OWASP, etc.
Your internal networks Black Box & Grey Box Penetration Testing, OWASP, etc.
Your wireless networks Offensive Security Wireless Professional Techniques
Your mobile applications Black Box, Grey Box, White Box Penetration Testing
Your APIs by checking for authorization and authentication flaws, data exposure, rate limiting issues, broken features, security misconfigurations, injection opportunities, asset or logging flaws, and more
(Almost) any other digital targets you specify in the scope of the engagement
Managed Pentesting Service
Steps for a successful Penetration Test
Follow these basic steps to request a managed pentesting service.
Fill in the form and request a penetration test
Our security professionals evaluate and test
Get a detailed pentesting report with vuln info & remediation advice
Implement the recommendations and improve your security posture
Request a Penetration Test of your Networks, Mobile & Web Apps and APIs
Send us your request using the form. We will respond shortly with a proposed plan, terms of service and payment details.
- It is mandatory that you have explicit permission to have a penetration test performed against the target system.
- If the system is on a shared web hosting (or is a managed service) you must notify and have permission from the provider of the service.
- It is highly recommended to have a working backup of the target system. While the chance of anything bad happening is very low, you should know that penetration testing is inherently intrusive and there is a chance that the target system could be negatively impacted by the assessment.
- Detailed Penetration Testing Report delivered within 48 hours.
- Report will contain manually verified findings and recommendations for fixing the vulnerabilities.
- Clarifying questions to be conducted via email.
- Test duration is 3 days per target.
Trusted by experts at
- Client satisfaction
- Years experience
- Satisfied clients
How security & tech pros use the platform
Our security team of offensive security professionals are the best in the industry and they have the following certifications: