Network Security Developer
- Job type
- Full-Time ·
- Job location
- Bucuresti, Romania ·
- Posted on
Pentest-Tools.com is looking for an enthusiastic developer with a strong interest in network security. If you enjoy writing python scripts, are skilled in bash, docker and you feel better working with Linux rather than Windows, we want to talk to you!
We want you to lead the development of our Network Vulnerability Scanning solution which is based on OpenVAS. This is a live project, with thousands of active users every day and is a great opportunity to mix your development skills with cyber-security.
These will be your responsibilities as part of this job:
- Optimize the existing Network Vulnerability Scanner in terms of speed and reliability
- Develop new features in order to make the scanner more flexible for our users
- Develop scanning plugins and tools in order to detect new vulnerabilities
- Ensure the scanner is updated with the latest vulnerability detection plugins
- Troubleshoot and debug scanning issues
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- Solid programming background (Python, Bash)
- Good understanding of Linux, network protocols, system administration
- Good understanding of security concepts, vulnerabilities and how exploits work
- Familiarity with security testing tools such as: Nmap, Nessus, OpenVAS, etc
The benefits that we offer:
- Competitive salary + employee stock options
- Participation in cybersecurity conferences and trainings
- You will be working in a great team of passionate cybersecurity enthusiasts and developers
- It is a full-time position, but you'll have plenty of flexibility when needed (including work from home)
- When COVID subsides, the office is in a central location (Piața Romană, Bucharest)
- Self-development is highly encouraged, both in cybersecurity and software development
- Medical insurance
We are a young and dynamic security company with a global presence. We are developing https://pentest-tools.com, a leading platform for penetration testing and vulnerability assessments which helps companies around the world become more resilient against cyber attacks. Our users range from security specialists to system administrators, web developers and IT managers.
You should know that at Pentest-Tools.com your work matters and it is being used by thousands of users every day. We value our team and we do our best that each colleague develops themselves both professionally and personally within the team.
We have won
- Product of the Year Award at ANIS Gala 2021
- Best Innovation Award at How to Web 2018
- Grand Prize at Innovation Labs 2017
- More than 1 million users last year
- Clients from 45 countries around the Globe
- Countless security vulnerabilities found
- We were Gold Sponsors at Black Hat Europe 2020
Please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.