- Job type
- Full-Time ·
- Job location
- Bucuresti, Romania ·
- Posted on
We are seeking a mid-level DevOps Engineer to join our team in Bucharest.
Your role will be to maintain and improve our GitHub CI/CD pipeline for all the teams and also to maintain and develop our cloud infrastructure (based on Linode) in order to be highly available, scalable and resilient.
These will be your responsibilities as part of this job:
Your main mission:
- Work with DevOps best practices to implement CI/CD pipelines to design, and build systems that are scalable, stable and efficient
- Implement automation of recurrent tasks through scripting
- Maintain documentation regarding configurations, operations and troubleshooting procedures
- Participate in post-mortem and root cause analysis
- Troubleshoot emergency situations in production
- Help developer colleagues with troubleshooting issues
- Proven experience as a DevOps Engineer, SRE, Linux Administrator, Developer or similar technical role with Kubernetes/Docker emphasis
- Experience and understanding of designing robust, scalable and highly available infrastructure on cloud
- Excellent knowledge of scripting languages (Python, Bash)
- Experience with Web Servers (Apache, Lighttpd) and MySQL
- English speaking and writing skills are required.
The benefits that we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Employee stock options
- Participation in cybersecurity conferences, trainings and certifications
- It is a full-time position with a highly flexible schedule
- We work in hybrid mode and we expect you to come to office at least 1-2 days per week (location: Piața Romană, Bucharest)
- Self-development is highly encouraged, both in and cybersecurity and software development fields
We are a young and dynamic security company with a global presence. We are developing https://pentest-tools.com, a leading platform for penetration testing and vulnerability assessments which helps companies around the world become more resilient against cyber attacks. Our users range from security specialists to system administrators, web developers and IT managers.
You should know that at Pentest-Tools.com your work matters and it is being used by thousands of users every day. We value our team and we do our best that each colleague develops themselves both professionally and personally within the team.
We have won
- Product of the Year Award at ANIS Gala 2021
- Best Innovation Award at How to Web 2018
- Grand Prize at Innovation Labs 2017
- More than 1 million users last year
- Clients from 45 countries around the Globe
- Countless security vulnerabilities found
- We were Gold Sponsors at Black Hat Europe 2020